Arlington, VA – Na Aliʻi has been awarded a two-year, $21 million Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract to provide strategic support services to Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Business Systems Center (BSC). The services will include identification and assessment of strategic solutions and opportunities, process re-engineering to facilitate the development of integrated systems, improving functionality and productivity, support for enterprise architecture planning, software development and maintenance, visual information mapping, risk management, and technology architecture services.
Initial Task Orders include:
- Digital Innovation: Business and system assessment in support of NAVSUP’s Digital Business Transformation
- Supply Chain Architecture: Business process analysis, re-engineering, and optimization for NAVSUP’s current supply chain solutions and processes
- CAV-AF Tech Refresh: Provide technical support for modernizing NAVSUP’s CAV AF systems and supporting its migration to a WebLogic-based windows server
- ePS: Support NAVSUP’s transition from the existing Standard Procurement System (SPS) to the new Electronic Procurement System (ePS)
- Greenlight AVM: Provide configuration support services for Greenlight Access Violation Manager, a software tool that enhances segregation of duties and user access control within multiple systems
This IDIQ directly facilitates the NAVSUP BSC ongoing mission to provide agile and responsive support to the Navy.